the GazettE - Nack5 Overview.
Ah, today was a lot of fun!~
It felt so good to be hearing Ruki and Reita’s voices LIVE. Aoi-san even came on for a little while. I wrote some notes about what happened during the radio however I’m not fluent so excuse me for any misinterpretations. Here’s what I got.
- GazettE - DERANGEMENT was played at the beginning.
- Tounge twisters with Ruki and Reita
- Ruki did his infamous aka abu kado tongue twister, although he left out the ‘baka’.
- Ruki slipped up many times whilst doing these. It was hilarious to listen to.
- Ruki tried to do a Chinese tongue twister.
- He then proceeded to say ‘Ni hao’ in the cutest voice ever.
- Byork, Limp Bizkit - Take a Look Around and Adele - Skyfall were played.
- Reita tried pronouncing ‘Oscar’ in different ways. Ruki then laughed and jokingly said that ‘it was a mess’.
- They read a lot of fanmail in between songs. As per usual, it was the ‘Ring name; _____-san.
- The first girl Mari-san I think it was seemed to be asking for advice and speaking about Christmas. They both laughed and Ruki then said ‘What the hell is this?’
- Ruki started talking about Koron-chan*. In one instance he said ‘Go home, Koron.’ in a jokingly manner.
- After a short AD break Ruki and Reita introduced themselves again. Ruki made his voice very high pitched and messed around as usual.
- Ruki misprounced ‘Bijitsu’ (I think). Everytime he tried to prounce it correctly, he was getting more and more tongue tied. Him and Reita burst out laughing and Ruki said ‘Impossible’.**
- A fan phoned in saying that he was a bassist suffering from creative block.
- GazettE - KAGEFUMI played at around 2:08am.
- Aoi-san came into the studio! And it turned out that he was the bassist suffering from creative block. He’s such a prankster.
- He sounded sleepy at first but then started getting really into something as his voice pitch got higher. He sounded quite whiny too. Haha.
- Ruki said something to do with ‘The tension is…’ (Tenshon ga…)
- Kai sent in something in the mail. Ring name: Kai-san. They all laughed and Ruki said ‘Is he even awake?’
- GazettE - VORTEX played at around 3:12am.
- When Reita said ‘Hai, hai, hai, hai.’ Ruki mimicked him using a softer tone.***
- Luna Sea - Desire played. (I hadn’t realised just how good these guys are!)
- A fan called in asking for advice on what panties to wear.
- Reita said he liked pants that feel good.
- Ruki told him that that was kind of hentai and that he liked white panties.
- He also asked if her friends wore cute panties.
- All of a sudden, the music went off. And Reita used enhancers in his microphone to eerie say random things in between the conversation between the two band members. Aoi only stayed for an hour.
- GazettE - Cassis played at 4am.
- Prodigy - Smack my Bitch up came on.
- It made me laugh a little when Ruki said the title of the song in his Engrish accent.
- To close the show, REQUIRED MALFUNTION came on at 4:50am.
- Ruki and Reita seemed to talk for 8 minutes about leaving the show, embellishing their farewells and sayonara’s.
- At the end, they simply said “Ah, we’re out of time, I’m Reita on bass and I’m Ruki on vocals. Bye bye.”
- They thanked their fans for listening and said how lonely it is to be leaving.
* Koron-chan is Ruki’s dog.
** The word used was ‘Muri’ which means impossible.
*** The Japanese tend to say ‘hai hai hai’ when speaking to each other to indicate that the listener is listening to the talker. However, in this case it seemed as though Ruki was mimicking Reita.